Thursday 30 August 2012

How To Post A Blank Status Update Or Comment On Facebook

Posting a blank status update on Facebook is not a new trick. Many of you already know about this old trick. But still there are so many people who do not know this Facebook trick. Actually this is done with some special key combination. Type either “@[0:0: ]” or “alt+0173″  ( of numpad without qoutes ofcourse) to post a black status update of comment.

Facebook will showing a error message, saying, "You must enter text before adding a comment." 






It will happen if u  already added a blank comment with this trick.

try it on a Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By
    the way, how can we communicate?

    Feel free to visit my web blog bmi chart for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. I јust couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info an individual provide to your guests? Is gonna be back regularly to check out new posts

    Here is my blog :: Fast Business Loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I want to say aωesome blog!
    I haԁ a quіcκ question which Ι'd liκe to
    ask іf yоu ԁοn't mind. I waѕ сurious to know hoω уou center
    yourѕelf and сlear you mind ρrior to wrіting.
    I hаvе hаd trouble clearing mу thoughts in gwtting my
    ideas out thеге. I trulу do take pleaѕure іn wrіtіng howevеr itt just sеems like the first
    10 tо 15 minutes arе generally lost simply juѕt tгying to figgure out how to begin.
    Any recommеndаtiοns oг hints?
    Thank yοu!

    Mу blog рost :: fast business loans

    ReplyDelete